“Her technical competence, dedication to her work and drive to achieve high quality work paid much dividends in the following areas:
- Assisted in conducting a strategic information systems study in 1991;
- Implementing and supporting the Ministry-wide electronic mailing system since May 1991;
- Assisted in the development of an application system;
- As project leader in scoping the requirements for a project for National Museum;
- As the standards officer for the department and successfully completed some standards for application development teams.
“I have no doubt Joo Khim will thrive well in any environment that is technically stimulating.”
— Mr Patrick Lau, Manager, Computer & Information Systems Unit, Ministry of Information & the Arts, 1992